IonCure Tech Pvt Ltd brings you a model of sustainable coffee cultivation, trade and retail that is winning accolades around the world.
The area where Thailand, Burma and Laos intersect, is inhabited by Indigenous Hill Tribes, who historically remained relatively segregated from the rest of Thailand and without basic infrastructure. This mountainous area with rich volcanic soil, and cool temperatures been the cradle of opium production. It is now entering the global mainstream by growing coffee. The Thai government, with US Aid and private enterprise is now converting this sector to a powerhouse of high-quality, specialty Arabica coffee. This coffee is being valued as some of the best in the world – 100% organic, fair trade and environmentally sustainable. Ioncure has the exclusive rights to procure and distribute the some of the best high-grade coffees from this region.
Our sourcing partners work with coffee-selling co-operatives operated by Indigenous Hill Tribes, who grow coffee in their own smallholding farms. Only pesticide-free, organic producers are members; our partners help organize certification and quality grading. We support their economic well-being and ensure they receive a fair wage. Both premium beans as well as ‘blends’ are available.
- Fair wages with Financial and technical support
- Suitable workplaces with Product and safety education
- Environmental sustainability
- Direct trade, no broker chain
- Community development
- Respect for cultural identity
- Public accountability
- Beans are certified organic by the Soil Association of Thailand
- Each shipment receives a PGS organic certificate from TOAP.
- Top ratings from the Cup of Excellence
- Farms located from 1300 to 1550 meters on the mountain ranges of Doi Chang, Pangkhon, Phahee and Mea Khunlao (Chiang Rai Province); and Thepsadet (Chiang Mai Province).
- The highest farms grow the finest Coffea arabica at 1550 meters above sea level.
- The winter temperatures that hover a little above freezing at night with cool sunshine in the day are perfect for the coffee.
Pests are minimized naturally and a flavorful cherry bean is produced organically in abundance.
- This coffee is produced by feeding coffee berries to elephants; most exclusive coffee in the world.
- The Elephant’s digestive system naturally strips the outer fruit and infuses the remaining bean with enzymes.
- The bean is then passed and meticulously washed in mineral spring water.
- The resulting coffee is without any bitterness while holding almost no sugars at all.
- While the famous Kopi Luwak coffee is produced from the waste of carnivorous cats, Elephants are vegetarian and are given only organic feed.
- Ivory coffee is not only organic; it helps with elephant conservation as well.
- Upkeep and health care costs of elephants are supported by our partners.
Health benefits of Ivory Coffee
- Since it has no bitter aftertaste, it requires no milk nor sugar; thereby making it a low-calorie low-glycemic option suitable for diabetic coffee drinkers.
- Ivory coffee is full of flavonoid polyphenoic antioxidants, including carotenes, lycopene, zea-xanthin, and cryptoxanthin. These help remove harmful free radicals and protect the body against germs and cancers.
- Ivory coffee contains piperine, a substance that can help your body burn fat and reduce lipids.
- The enzymes infused from the elephant nourish the skin and complexion from within.
- The caffeine works to make it the perfect energy drink without the swings caused by sugar.
- Ivory Coffee is rich in B-complex vitamins, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, and vitamins C and A.
- It is rich in potassium, which is an important neuro-nutrient and counterbalance to sodium.
Other coffee-based products
Coffee Flower Tea
A tea made from coffee flower petals, high in anti-oxidants, that prevent cancer and reduce fatty acids. This delicious drink also offers properties that lower harmful cholesterol and triglycerides.
Coffee Cherry Tea
A tea made from the husks (‘cascara’) of the coffee cherry – a rich and flavorful byproduct of coffee production. Tea made from cascara has only about one-quarter of the caffeine content compared to a cup of coffee, and is high in antioxidants. Initial research indicates anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and immune-boosting properties.
Coffee Leaf Tea
Arabica coffee leaves contain high levels of mangiferin, which is anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective, with the potential to reduce the risk of diabetes, blood cholesterol. The leaves are harvested during the off-season, and thus don’t interfere with coffee bean harvest or affect the coffee beans. It has an Incredibly smooth taste and lightly sweet finish. Coffee leaf tea is not bitter, no matter how long you steep it.
For price information & more, enquire here