Data driven, AI-enhanced drug discovery
- Identify approved drugs that target these proteins.
- Dimensionality-reduction approaches to design novel drugs, similar to approved ones, targeting specific proteins
Target protein identification
- Combine the pathways affected by viruses, with disease databases and clinical studies to define biomarkers.
- Triage the list of possible pathway proteins to identify targets.
- List of targets thus identified: AT1R, ATIIR, ADAM-17, Hepsin, JAK1, JAK2, ACTB, Replicase
- Scrape Lipidomics and Proteomics databases for proteins affected by SARS CoV-2 and similar viruses
- Use NLP to extract pathways involved in these changes
- Classify the pathways – protein folding, membrane organization, lipid oxidation, viral infection, signaling etc
Dr. Tejas Gupte
Program Director – Research
Neuroscientist and program director of research in single molecules.